- Scotrho respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
- Scotrho collects personal data about our users when you visit a website hosted by us; apply for a service subscription; respond to a customer questionnaire; and through the use of cookie technology. ( A cookie is a data file that sits on your computer hard-disk. The cookie is placed there by a remote web server that you have visited using a browser like Netscape or Internet Explorer. It is used to uniquely identify you during web interactions with a website and contains data parameters that allow the remote HTML server to keep a record of who you are, and what actions you take at the remote web site. You have the option to disable the cookie function in your browser, but will be restricted from accessing many sites as a result. ] We may also combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our business partners or affiliates.
Use of Personal Data
- Scotrho may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, Scotrho will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our customer services representatives to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information, at 083-650-7768.
- Any information Scotrho collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Scotrho or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Public Space ( Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Third-Party Sites)
- Any information that customers disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board or chat room, is available to anyone else who visits that space. Scotrho cannot safeguard any information you disclose there.
- Scotrho will not enter into a service subscription contract with a minor unless such minor has explicit written consent from a parent or guardian to do so. Scotrho undertakes not to contact minors about promotional offers or for marketing purposes without a parental consent.
Reservation of Rights
- Scotrho reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- Scotrho further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
- Scotrho reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
- Scotrho reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.
Scotrho maintain this Website and provide general information as a value added service.
Although every attempt is made by Scotrho to keep information on this site accurate, current and up to date, Scotrho does not accept responsibility or liability for any damages or losses, which stem, directly or indirectly, from any use of any information obtained from this Website, nor has Scotrho made any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or suitability of the information.
The contents and materials contained on this Website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the prior written approval of Scotrho.
All information, including products and services or any terms or conditions pertaining to them, is subject to change at any time.
Scotrho will take every effort to maintain confidentiality and has attempted to have all reasonable safeguards in place, but please note that the Internet is not entirely secure and you use it at your own risk.
All services provided via this Website are subject to confirmation at the time of the finalising of any transactions.